In line with our Global strategy and purpose, we have an opportunity for a Data Business Analyst to join the UK Transformation Programme, the largest business transformation programme at Allianz, it’s purpose to harmonize, simplify and scale Allianz assets across the entire Group to the benefit of OEs, employees and, ultimately, customers. This is a massive undertaking in every respect that puts Allianz at the forefront of industry innovation.
About The Role:
The purpose of this role is to facilitate data-driven change within our Commercial business, utilizing specialized business analysis techniques and a disciplined approach. Working closely with business stakeholders, architects, data scientists, and IT teams, this role will play a pivotal role in understanding requirements, gathering data, conducting in-depth analysis, and delivering change aligned with our data-led strategy, contributing to the overall success of the Commercial Business.
- Understanding the current (AS-IS) and future (TO-BE) business environment and systems landscape.
- Elicit, understand, and define requirements to actualize the objectives of the Allianz UK Data Strategy, translating data analysis and business vision into actionable requirements and insights.
- Collaborate with Product teams to design and implement solutions that align with our data-led strategy.
- Assess, appropriately document, and manage the impact of requirements on Data systems and processes.
- Support the development, systems testing, user acceptance testing, and implementation of solutions by fostering close collaboration with solution partners, suppliers, and business stakeholders.
- Learn from previous experiences and understand how benefits have been delivered, by participating in post-implementation reviews, lessons learned sessions, and knowledge-sharing/peer reviews.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrate a passion for the BA role with a track record of success in data-oriented business analysis roles involving high-complexity deliveries.
- Be proficient in the use of mainstream data tools and exhibit familiarity with Data Modelling, Warehousing & architecture concepts.
- Possess a solid understanding of Master & Reference Data, Data Quality, and Data Governance, as well as the ability to apply this knowledge to requirements definition and lineage management.
- Have experience in delivery within an Agile framework, preferably Scaled Agile, showcasing an agile mindset and a flexible approach to meeting business priorities.
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts effectively to individuals at all levels of understanding.
What We Will Offer You:
This is an exciting time to join the Transformation Programme, we’re in our 3rd year and writing the next chapter, which will revolutionise how we do business in the future. The expectation of the business is high, we work at pace and you’ll be busy, however, this is a great opportunity to work with a highly talented team and showcase your expertise.
Recognised and rewarded for a job well done, we have a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from, including, retail discounts, discounted insurance cover and our newly launched ElectriX car purchase scheme, so you can pick a package that’s perfect for you. We also offer flexible working options, global career opportunities across the wider Allianz Group, and fantastic career development and training. That’s on top of enjoying all the benefits you’d expect from the world’s number one insurance brand, including:
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays with the opportunity to buy / sell up to 5 days
- Annual company and performance-based bonus
- Generous pension contributions and Life Cover up to 4 x salary
- Excellent career and development opportunities
Our Ways of Working
Do you need some flexibility with the hours you work? Let us know as part of your application and if it’s right for our customers, our business and for you, then we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
Here at Allianz, we are signatories of the ABIs flexible working charter. We believe in supporting hybrid work patterns, which balance the needs of our customers, with your personal circumstances and our business requirements. Our aim with this is to help innovation, creativity, and you to thrive – Your work life balance is important to us.
Our Purpose and Values
We secure your future
Be Brave | With Heart | Everyone Counts | Inspiring Trust
Our purpose and values are more than just words on a website – they are the why and how of Allianz. They influence everything we do and guide us how to do it. Created by our people, for our people, they shape our culture, bring us together, and inspire us to be the best. Building an inclusive culture for us all to succeed.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Allianz, we value diversity and inclusion and back this up with our accreditations. Allianz is EDGE certified for gender inclusion, members of the Women in Finance Charter, a Disability Confident employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion members, signatories of Business in the Community’s Race at Work Charter, and an Armed Forces Covenant gold standard employer.
We recognise the strength of neurodiversity in the workplace, and the far-reaching benefits of embracing a spectrum of thinking styles and innovative capabilities. We proudly welcome applications from neurodivergent and disabled candidates, and can offer tailored adjustments to remove barriers and set you up for success in your career.
At Allianz, we encourage our people to advocate for what they need, we listen, and we act – this could include providing assistive technology, ergonomic specialist equipment, mentoring and coaching, or flexibility in the way you work, among a wide range other adjustments.
How To Apply
- Address Guildford, ENG, GB, GU1 1DB
- Salary Offer £Competitive
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org