Senior HR Business Partner
London Bridge/Westminster (with travel to regional offices)
Reporting to the UK and Ireland Country HR Director, you are the enabler within the business on people matters. Working closely with the division / function HR Directors, Finance Business Partners and Centres of Expertise (COE), you will contribute to people plans by providing analytics and insight to translate commercial challenges into people initiatives. You will build strong relationships with key client stakeholders yet be flexible to pick up projects across the UK and Ireland as required.
You will lead a team of five HR Business Partners who each focus on a division / function, providing a point of escalation for them, supporting them with unlocking challenges and finding solutions through mentoring and coaching them.
- Partner with the division / function HR Director in recognising key people issues/priorities bringing data, insight and business case into the assessment and planning process.
- Deliver agreed components of division / function People Plan and the UKI People Plan
- Representing HR in division / function leadership teams.
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders and managers on HR and business issues
- Use financial and HR data to support workforce planning, identify capability gaps and support decision making.
- Drive organisation design and development projects, redesign structures around strategic objectives, build organisational change capability and encourage leaders to challenge the status quo.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Proven experience as a HR Business Partner, ideally in a business that operates a complex matrix
- Able to create deep, trusting partnerships
- Strong collaborator
- Able to use data and evidence to drive decisions making
- Able to apply financial acumen, operational knowledge and HR expertise to land smooth and cost-effective solutions
- Make things happen with proven ability to pay attention to detail and near-term issues while also able to see and consider long-term challenges and opportunities
Closing Date: Undisclosed