Ring Stones is a values lead construction company who aspire to be unique in the market place, working collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver exceptional quality. By fulfilling our purpose we develop people, place and communities for future generations. They have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer and looking for new talent. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
£33,660 per annum + Car Allowance
Location: you will be based in and around Lancashire
Hours: 41 hours per week
Mon – Thurs 8:00-17.00 and Friday 8:00 – 15:30
what you’ll be doing
As a Site Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Department and ensure health and safety on site is compliant with all current legislation and that designated projects are completed to the highest of standards. You will report to the Head of department daily updating on site progress and also producing cutting list for material orders. You will be experienced in snagging completed works prior to Client handover.
what you will get in return
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- Competitive salary
- 33 days Holidays
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Ring Stones and the Calico Group, too many to mention! And this shows – this year Ring Stones received an incredible staff engagement score in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for survey. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
what you’ll need to be a success
- General knowledge of Health & Safety in the work place and safe working practices.
- City & Guilds, or equivalent in relation to the construction industry
- Experience of working in the building trade industry.
- Full UK driving license
- Scaffold Inspection
- Willingness to make a positive contribution to the overall performance of the site team