37.5 hours per week
Smiles Dental – Part of Bupa
Here at Smiles Dental our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Whatever our patients need from a routine exam, to fillings, teeth whitening and veneers right through to oral surgery, dental implants and orthodontics we’ve got them covered!
Recently acquired by Bupa our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Smiles Dental to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians, receptionists and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
As a Receptionist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
The role as a Receptionist:
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records
- Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Making patients aware of dental services and offers
- Handling payments
- Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality
We’re looking for a Receptionist that’s:
- Ability to keep calm and professional in a fast paced environment
- Previous administration or reception experience
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication and organisation skills
Our offer to you:
- Good remuneration package
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in huge range of retailers
- Uniform provided
- Friendly team environment
- Room for development
- Practice Manager Academy for those wanting to further their career and get into management
- Management and clinical support & guidance
- Modern surgeries and Internal opportunities available across our 470 practices in the UK and Ireland
- Modern computerised dental software system
- Opportunity to work at other practices in the local vicinity
There has never been a better time for a Receptionist to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.