Are you a great communicator? Do you love making things straightforward for customers? Do you like working to targets and achieving goals? If so, we’d love to have you join us as a Customer Service Representative. We’re offering a base salary of £20,426(£21447 including your annual bonus) for those with significant experience. We are also happy to consider those with less experience with a starting salary of £18,525 (£19450 including your annual bonus). If you’re looking for a progressive career and thrive in a fast-paced, team-orientated, target driven environment, then look no further.
Bexhill or Leicester.
You’ll be working on a rotational shift pattern between 0800-1900 Monday to Friday and 0900-1300 Saturday and Sunday.
We’re recruiting and training virtually at the moment. You will be required to come into our COVID secure office for a couple of weeks as part of your training, where you’ll take your first live calls from customers with the support of virtual coaches. We are supporting our colleagues to work from home, in line with government guidance. Longer term, you’ll be based from one of our hub locations in Bexhill or Leicester. We are reviewing our longer term approach to home working with the aim of introducing flexibility between home and office working.
In our Customer Service team:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will join our inbound call centre team, talking with our customers for the majority of your shift. You could be addressing customer queries submitted via telephone, email, live chat or instant messages. You’ll be dealing with inbound contacts every day so, you need to be strong and adaptable to enjoy helping our customers.
The calls you receive will be varied; they could include making adjustments to existing policies, giving quotes, taking payments, supporting customers in financial difficulty, handling complaints, and saving customers that are looking to cancel their policy with us. To fit in with the team it would be great if you are energetic, enthusiastic and have a desire to help our customers with first time success.
What we’re looking for:
- Pride and experience in delivering great customer experiences face to face or by phone
- People who thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated individuals that take pride in what they do who can demonstrate politeness and problem solving skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Computer skills; you’ll take inbound calls whilst navigating our in-house software
What we have to offer you:
- Starting salary of £18,525 or £20,426 (dependant on experience) with the potential to earn up to £21290 as you progress (from March 1st 2021)
- We are reviewing our longer term approach to home working with the aim of introducing flexibility between home and office working
- Structured career path with the opportunity to develop
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday and bank holiday equivalent (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
- Pension 1:1 match up to maximum 10%
- Well-being programme
- Individual and team rewards
- Potential to gain an insurance professional qualification via the Senior Financial Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship Programme during 2021
If you’d like to find out about life within the Hastings Direct contact centres as well as job opportunities, then please join us for our Virtual Open Event. Please register for a ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hastings-direct-virtual-job-fair-tickets-143284655261
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.