What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Commercial Manager to support the delivery of our regional budgets. It’s a pivotal role to the success and profitability of NIG. You’ll build strong relationships with our Regional Managers, operating as a true business partner, supporting our teams to maximise profitability and reach their targets. You’ll be numerically savvy, analytical and commercially astute, with experience managing budgets.
Who you’ll be working with:
You’ll be joining NIG, part of DLG’s commercial arm who’s underlining aim is becoming the broker’s choice as the go to commercial insurer to UK enterprises. Recently being awarded a 5 star rating by the 2019 Insurance Times e-trading Survey, the team are dedicated to producing products and propositions that meet the evolving needs of UK SME’s!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure we deliver our regional budgets through finance performance management
- Support and influence our regions to implement ambitious but achievable targets
- Produce and agree Broker deals, collaborating with our Underwriting and Sales team
- Lead on the regional quarterly review, providing insight into key topics and issues, devising suitable action plans as necessary
- Travel to our regional sites (Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester and London) to support the development of strategic short term and long term goals, partnering with Regional Underwriting Managers to enhance their performance and reach their financial targets
What we’ll give you:
We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge. DLG reached number 35 on Glassdoor’s top places to work in 2018, because of our working culture, dedication and passion for developing our colleagues; a place where you can truly build a long-lasting career!
Closing Date: Undisclosed