We’re looking for an Agile Coach to join us as we transform energy
The role is all about supporting our people to build brilliant products. As our Agile Coach you will play a critical role in supporting our Product Squads and Chapter Leads throughout the product life cycle. This means you will coach and challenge our teams to innovate new ways of working, leverage the best lean practices and continually improve how we work together at all stages of product development. You will report to the Head of Engineering, work closely with the Head of Product, Chapter Leads and all roles across our Product Squads.
We are looking for someone who can be the following:
● Be our expert on agile methodologies and how to use them across our teams
● Be a thought leader in how to scale and develop our agile model
● Be our reflective observer to provide challenging feedback and perspectives for all roles and interactions across our teams
● Be an expert facilitator with skills in conflict resolution, group dynamics and
● Be an expert in anti patterns including identification, feedback and solution
● Be a strong mentor with ability to share experience and best practice in a highly effective and impactful way
● Be a highly competent teacher able to operate across different learning
environments and skill sets
● Be a strong partner invested in EON Next’s long term goals and able to create great relationships across the organisation
● Able to promote and drive cultural change by championing an agile mindset and ensuring we all adhere to best practices
● Promote a culture of continuous improvement and methodologies to support this
Are you the perfect match?
We’re looking for an Agile Coach with the following experience and skills:
● 5+ years agile coaching experience
● 5+ years experience executing in agile environments
● 3+ years experience working in product and/or engineering roles
● 2+ years experience working to scale agile teams
● 3+ years experience with Asana, Jira or other agile tooling
● Ability to engage and build effective relationships with teams and stakeholders
● Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
● Ability to work alone or as part of a team as required
● Relevant degree or certifications an advantage
Ready to be the spark that ignites innovation at E.ON Next? If you’re driven by curiosity, fuelled by creativity, and excited to shape the future of energy, we can’t wait to meet you.
At E.ON Next, every day is a chance to dream bigger, innovate smarter, and make a lasting impact. Join us, and let’s co-create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow.
Here’s what else you need to know
We’ll have regular team socials and lively team chats
Location – London on Nottingham with travel to our other sites when required.
Working environment: Flexible hybrid working – a blend of in the office for 2-3 days a week and at home the remainder.
26 days holiday plus bank holidays each year – this includes a guaranteed day of for your birthday off if you want it.
A generous pension scheme.
The chance to choose from our award-winning Flexible Benefits package which includes the option to buy up to 10 days holiday a year.
We’ve exciting opportunities for everyone to develop their talent at E.ON. Our open access, inclusive talent networks provide networking, learning and development for all, building your skills, qualifications, and capabilities throughout your career.
For all successful candidates. Due to the nature of this role your employment will be subject to a basic DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check being carried out by ourselves via a 3rd party service provider
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.
We realise the best people bring their energy at different times, so we’re happy to talk flexible working. We offer a range of flexible working options, including full time, part time, job share, remote working and variable start and finishing times.