Overview of role
Are you a motivated, customer-focused individual, with strong leadership skills, looking to work for an established, dynamic motor retailer, and act as a brand ambassador, supporting a fast-paced business in leading a high performance team, and delivering a premium customer experience?
If you excel at leading an engaged team of Vehicle Technicians and assuming responsibility for ensuring all work is completed in the allocated time to produce high productivity levels, then we are looking for you.
An exciting, new opportunity has arisen for an operationally savvy self-starter to join our Jaguar Land Rover dealership in Milton Keynes as Workshop Controller.
We are looking for someone to:
- Allocate work to Technicians ensuring work standards and time scales are always achieved
- Liaise with Service Advisors when repairs are likely to take longer than previously agreed, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at all times.
- Ensure all work is completed in the allocated time to achieve high productivity within the workshop.
- Report and seek advice on any problems highlighted whilst work is being conducted so that these may be overcome, and the customer kept informed where delays result
Interested in joining us?
Central to our mission to be the best motor retailer as judged by you, is our commitment to helping you become the best version of yourself. We are passionate about offering an innovative environment where diversity is appreciated, and inclusion is fundamental. Our #WeAreJMG strategy is designed to make everyone feel included and supported, regardless of race, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, social/educational background or anything else that makes each and every one of us individual and unique. Recently we made the UK’s top 50 inclusive employers list for 2020, an award we are incredibly proud of.
So, if you’re looking to further your career in an empowering environment where you are appreciated for your hard work and commitment, we would love to hear from you!
- Address Milton Keynes, UK
- Salary Offer £25,000 - £40,000 OTE