To deliver a first class service to our customers throughout the customer service process. The ability to deal efficiently and effectively with all customers and be able to manage customers’ expectations appropriately with the objective of achieving 5 star customer satisfaction ratings from our customers.
1. To carry out both inspections and investigations within customer’s properties to confirm whether issues/faults reported to the Customer Services department are warranty items/building defects.
2. Work within the guidelines of the NHBC/Premier Guarantee and Redrow’s standards.
3. Overseeing all NHBC Section 2 resolutions and Section 3 claims
– attending section 2 NHBC resolution meetings and Section 3 claims meetings.
– ensure corrective action is undertaken, where necessary.
– ensure internal systems (i.e Red CS) are updated with all NHBC related reports and work undertaken.
4. Liaison with customers to determine warranty issues, building defects and any other potential requirements.
5. Protect the business position and ensure costs controlled of works are carried out.
6. Oversee and line manage the Customer Service Technicians, ensuring the works they undertake are of a high standard and being completed in a reasonable time frame.
7. Create and issue work instructions on SBMS/Internal systems to ensure Customer Service Technicians diaries are fully utilised, with consideration to geographical benefits and restrictions.
8. Maintain good working practices and also ensure the Customer Service Technicians adhere to policies and procedures.
9. Provide clear verbal communication with customers and manage their needs and expectations appropriately.
10. Compile and provide reports to colleagues with clear instruction of works required and work alongside to ensure a positive and productive outcome.
11. Take ownership of queries, resolving routine non-complex issues and escalate more complex issues to the Head of Customer Services and/or other departments, where necessary.
12. Work alongside our other departments (predominately Construction and Technical) to address new or common issues that require further assessment and/or escalating.
13. Provide good working relationships with our Sub-Contractors & Material Suppliers; Monitor the progress of works and customer satisfaction following works being carried out by our sub-contractors.
14. Ensure familiarity with Redrow Group’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
15. Attend meetings, conferences, learning and development courses when required.
16. Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
Closing Date: 15th April 2021
- Address Tamworth
- Salary Offer Competitive