To carry out the assessment of all vehicles, to check for accident damage and produce accurate Audatex estimates to our own high standards at the UK Assistance Accident Repair Centres – DLG Auto Services
This will include:
Working within site guidelines to ensure effective workflow of job cards to meet the volume targets and identify fast track repairs, ensure parts orders are accurate and follow purchase procedures
Constantly reviewing repair best practices to ensure ARC repairs are cost- effective
Liaison with the policyholder and DLG engineering function where vehicles are borderline repairable or beyond economical repair
The constant delivery of service SLA’s, ensuring customers are contacted regarding repairs and non related damage.
Where applicable agree amended repair hours with the workshop leadership teams and technicians
Accountable for Health and Safety regulations, company health and safety policies and procedures appropriate to role
Achieve and maintain and embed all “best practice” and “lean activities” as dictated by business strategy.
You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge
Experience and knowledge of vehicle repair.
Knowledge of Thatcham repair methods, Audatex and ATA preferred.
Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts – a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Life at Direct Line Group
We recommend that you read our colleagues’ stories and ask them a question on our live discussion platform www.directlinegroupcareers.com/ask-our-people. This will help you learn more about us and be better prepared for interviews.