We have four sites in the UK (our Headquarters and three workshops), each requiring significant regular maintenance, cleaning and upgrading. These facilities house our cherished team, we do everything we can to make sure that they provide a fantastic environment in which to work.
We have plans to expand internationally, so our current Head of Property needs someone to lead our UK sites.This will be a fast-paced role with lots of times when you need to be reactive, but we expect your high level responsibilities to include:
- Office Manager for all UK sites (3 workshops and HQ)
- Main site contact for third party contractors
- Ensure maintenance on all facilities equipment is up to date
- Organise maintenance visits for all sites
- Monitor and complete regular H&S checks for all sites
- Complete regular fire evacuations for all sites
- Ensure the correct amount of staff are fire warden and first aid trained.
- Ensure all relevant staff have access to the building
- Ensuring the correct amount of staff are trained as fire warden or first aider for all offices
- Ad-Hoc administrative support tasks for workshop team
- Complete and organise multiple risk assessments
- Keep up to date maintenance and H&S records
- Ensure correct contractors information is up to date
- Regular communication with third party contractors for site
- Main contact for facilities at all sites
- Share relevant information with all staff when required
What we think you need to succeed:
- Driving licence and full time access to a vehicle
- Ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to use own initiative and judgement on a daily basis
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- No job too small – Each day can be different and things develop very quickly
Extra kudos awarded for any of the following:
- Working with iOS / G-suite software
- Office Managerial experience
- Completing risk assessments
- Completing H&S checks
- Previous exposure to managing office / workshop sites
- You may have worked for a smaller Organisation in a broad, fast-paced role where no request is ordinary
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual salary review
- Pension (3% from us, minimum 5% from you)
- Company Share Scheme
- 25 Days annual leave pro rata plus 8 days bank holidays; as long as you promise to come back!
- Regular one-on-one sessions
- Bi-monthly “show and tell” sessions
- Quarterly company communications event
- Bean to cup coffee and complementary fruit
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Yearly funded flu vaccination programme
We create the conditions to help you do your best. We do all we can to create opportunities for everyone regardless of personal circumstances.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are on a journey to enable all vehicles to do more – we need unique people to get there.
Knowing that diversity drives innovation, brings different approaches, ideas and points of view, we embrace individuality & inclusion and are committed to an environment where everyone irrespective of background, can be the best they can be.
Help us solve one of the worlds greatest engineering challenges by being yourself.