If you are seeking a new opportunity within an innovative company that is always looking for ways to keep up with ever changing technology, then you have come to the right place.
If you join you will play an integral part in the day to day running’s of the business and continued growth. We are looking for a Tableau Specialist to join our team and continue to achieve great things.
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home. Not only do we offer aircraft charters in the private, group and cargo sectors, but also further services such as on-board couriers, holiday packages and concierge services. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
UI Designer with an excellent eye for UI and a proven UI portfolio required
The UI Designer will work alongside the internal Project teams to deliver best-in-class user interfaces which will then transfer into pristine user experiences.
The ideal candidate will be highly diligent and possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills. This role involves psychology, storytelling and strong web & app
Design experience. We simply want someone who puts love into UI and has proven examples of this.
Areas of focus include content, controls, visual design, development, information architecture, user research, branding and user journey flow implementation.
· Creating autonomous UI designs on a daily basis
· Graphic Design background
· Consulting with stakeholders to understand their goals and explaining research results
· Conducting usability testing
· Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
· Creating specifications and liaising/briefing development teams
· Creating product prototypes
· Developing personas and usage scenarios
· Analysing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
· Conducting competitor and customer analysis
· Working closely with UI / UX and development team through inception, specification, delivery and post deployment feedback leading to iteration where needed
· Fast paced and diligent delivery of designs and deployment
This is a very fast paced environment, and the UI Designer must have the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep their skills and industry knowledge current.
The UI Designer works as part of a close team with various other project team members , BA’s testers and PM’s
- Degree in a design related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a transformational digital environment
- Experience as a multi-disciplined Designer and have an obsessive attention to detail
- Understanding and experience of agile methodologies
- Personable, clear communication and presentation skills
- Solid and fluent proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision and Adobe CC
- Experience in storytelling a vision through illustration of life-cycle states
- Experience in conducting user testing, remote and face-to-face
- Good understanding of analytics, using data to inform decisions
- Good understanding of A/B and multi-variant testing
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued professional development
- Private healthcare and pension
- 22 days holiday per year which increases with length of service
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such and seasonal parties
Closing Date: Undisclosed
- Address 171 Ewell Rd, Surbiton
- Salary Offer Competitive