Calico Homes’ is a values led company who through investing in local communities where everyone thrives – through innovation, strength and collaboration. Calico Homes, along with all other parts of the Group, have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group, to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer and looking for new talent. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an individual who is an excellent team player and is committed to working in partnership with customers and staff in our neighbourhoods to improve services.
You will be responsible for delivering a hand’s on customer focused tree management service contributing towards ensuring that our neighbourhoods are places where people are proud to live. This will include being responsible for tree inspections, completing tree work such as climbing, pruning, and felling.
If you have experience in Arboriculture, are a qualified tree climber, have the ability to carry out inspections and enjoy a challenge and opportunity this is a fabulous, opportunity not to be missed.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
- Experience of tree climbing & aerial rescue
- Have a good working knowledge of pruning including crown reduction and crown restoration pruning
- Ability to safely ascend a tree of any size
- Ability to safely perform rigging for larger limb removals & dismantling
- Experience and knowledge tree identification, diseases & defects
- Experience of maintaining all petrol-powered tree related tools
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working with diverse range of customers
- Full driving Licence
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Andrew Hodgson, Open spaces Coordinator on 07976 079704.
What you’ll get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + 3 days for Christmas closure
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Calico Homes and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 25th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
Ready to Apply?
If you think you have everything we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT THE CALICO WEBSITE.
Interviews will take place week commencing 16th November 2020