Our Finance Core Services team looking for a Transactional Processing Assistant to join them in our Manchester office. Reporting to the Finance Core Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting efficient and accurate transactional processing for Auto Trader. Your key areas of focus will involve the processing & payment of invoices, answering supplier queries, assisting internal staff with payment queries such as purchase orders and the maintenance of bank accounts.
As a key member of the finance team you will act as a link for all Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cash/Bank issues between the Finance Services team and the wider business. The role is heavily process driven and you will be working to daily, weekly and monthly deadlines so it’s important that you enjoy an ever-changing workload and can manage numerous tasks simultaneously.
- You will have experience working in an Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office packages with excellent Excel skills, including Pivot Tables and V lookups
- You will have great organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise enabling you to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written Effectively build and develop positive relationships particularly by phone and by email
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment with good understanding of internal and external customer needs
- You will have the initiative to constructively challenge existing processes to explore further efficiency or enhance customer service
As well as a competitive salary of £18,000 – £24,000, great learning and career opportunities, you will be provided with a host of amazing benefits including; 25 days holiday, pension, private healthcare life assurance, season ticket loans, great shopping and leisure discounts. There is also a whole range of optional flexible benefits that you can personalise to suit your lifestyle.
Everyone is unique in their own way and we are looking for people from all walks of life to become part of our inclusive culture. We’re committed to making Auto Trader a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone. Diversity for us means respect for and appreciation of differences in: gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race and ethnic origin, religion and faith, marital status, social, educational background and way of thinking. Our commitment is to ensure you get the chance to be the best that you can be, showcase your full potential and make the right choice for you.
Closing Date: undisclosed