As a Training Centre Administrator you will deliver a reception and administration service for the QA training centre & London staff office, supporting all events running at the centre and ensuring that quality standards are consistently maintained. This is a busy role but there is a lot of scope for growth and personal development.
- Respond to incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner, meet and greet all visitors to site and register learners on arrival for their event.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration tasks within the centre ensuring that a quality focus is reflected in the customer’s experience at all times.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of supplier relationships, key to fulfilling training centre requirements (e.g. couriers, stationery, maintenance, delegate lunches, refreshments).
- Provide a helpdesk service for trainers, learners and staff members ensuring requirements are fully accommodated and an exemplary level of customer service is consistently achieved.
- Responsible for ensuring that the training centre and staff office facilities are clean, presentable and well maintained (working with external suppliers, Facilities Team and Training Centre Manager).
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within a customer facing role, reception, hospitality or retail would be ideal.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Personable and willing to go the extra mile
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
- Address London, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Contact Email email@example.com