Ring Stones is a values led construction company who aspire to be unique in the market place, working collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver exceptional quality. By fulfilling our purpose we develop people, place and communities for future generations. They have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer and looking for new talent. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
Location: you will be based in and around Lancashire
Hours: 41 hours per week
Mon – Thurs 8:00 – 17:00 and Friday 8:00 – 15:30
what you’ll be doing
As a Tenant Liaison Officer, you will undertake without direct and constant supervision TLO work on the Company’s instructions for the chosen schemes. You will be responsible for liaison between the Site Manager and customers ensuring a clear and frequent flow of communication at all stages of the projects. You will arrange access for works, attend stakeholder meetings and liaise with local housing offices on their needs, liaise with the call centre for avoidable and unavoidable calls, maintaining the Customer Care Policies, oversee and be responsible for producing the catalogue of works letters, arrange consultation events for new schemes resolving any complaints or incidents as effectively as possible on all sides of the companies works streams.
what you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
- Excellent benefits including, access to private healthcare insurance, health cash plans, free eye tests, cycle to work scheme, retail discounts (including leisure, gym, food and more) and much more!
There are so many more benefits to working for Calico Homes and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
what you’ll need to a success
- Be an excellent communicator both in person and electronically.
- Knowledge and experience of tenant liaison and complaints procedures.
- Site safety knowledge.
- Experience of working in the building trade industry.
- Full UK driving license.
- Willingness to make a positive contribution to the overall performance of the site team.