Do you have previous sales experience, with a passion for providing an excellent customer experience? If the answer is yes then we would like to hear from you!
In this exciting role we are looking for a Telesales Executive to drive new customer acquisition and manage, retain and grow customers through a consultative sales approach. Consistently delivering a superb response to our customers, across all products and platforms. Previous sales experience is essential, ideally B2B and you will have a friendly and confident personality. You will be an excellent team player supporting each other and working collaboratively towards team objectives.
The role will initially be working from home with a view to returning to the office when it is safe to do so.
On that note, who are we?
We are Reach! You might not have heard of us but we’ve probably met without you even realising it. We’re home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more).
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
Key responsibilities will involve
- Drive growth, acquisition and sustained retention of our customer base in order to meet the company sales targets
- Focus on the customer and their business needs
- Ensure consistent use of sales systems and support tools [salesforce, Madgex, refract] but always ensuring that these are viewed at POS to add value to the customer and Reach proposition
- Work with customers to find the best way to reach the right audience with the right message to help them reach their goals and achieve their business objectives
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and business sectors
- Utilise previous campaign data to predict trends and patterns, ensuring that the right products are recommended to our customers
- Forecast Revenues based on knowledge of customer base
- Maintain high levels of calls and call duration to achieve KPIs
- Attend all company training and proactively develop own knowledge and skills to maintain high levels of customer service
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Content and Fulfilment teams to maintain exceptionally high standards in delivering our customers objectives
- Maintain the highest level of attention to detail when fulfilling customer orders
The Ideal Candidate we are looking for?
- Experience in Sales ideally B2B
- Experience in a customer focussed role is essential
- Experience of working towards revenue targets via a telesales operation is desirable
- Experience in a marketing environment is desirable.
- Team Player
- Great Personality
What can we offer you?
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Health Care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- and lots of high street discounts!
How To Apply
If you are interested in this role please click on the link below. For further details you can contact Karen Graham on 0151 330 4978 or email me at email@example.com
- Salary Offer upto £24,000 (OTE £38k) plus company benefits