About this role
As a Technical Product Manager based in Nottingham, you’ll work with various internal stakeholders across the business, finding out and defining what their needs might be, and then looking at the bigger picture to help provide solutions for them.
Our Analysts need a new capability, or tool to help them with a data challenge? No problem – that’s where you come in.
You’ll be someone who can walk in the shoes of our technically minded data users, so you’ll likely come from a software focussed background and are excited about working with Data Platforms.
You’ll be there to understand our data users’ problems and bring new solutions to life by engaging with relevant teams, using your fantastic influencing skills, and breaking it down into non-technical talk for stakeholders.
Once you’ve got your product up and running, you’ll see first hand the impact it has for your users – pretty cool huh?
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Data consumers (Data Scientists, Analysts & Engineers) to define their Product capability needs and prioritise delivery of those that add most value
- Integrate business analytics in every aspect of design and development, and define metrics to measure the success of products
- Help define the overall data capability Product roadmap
- Make recommendations to senior stakeholders and drive a consensus of agreement for your product. You’ll also be great at keeping them in the loop
- Use data to transform the way we work, always looking at how we can continually grow
What we’re looking for
- You’ve got product experience, covering areas like user story mapping, backlog management, prioritisation & roadmap building
- You have experience of identifying business opportunities and translating them into data products in the technology or digital arenas
- You bring a user focussed mindset and the math skills to continually optimise Product Return on Investment
- You’re technical – your background is likely focussed on software and you may even know how to program
- You’re excited about getting into the details of data technology solutions
- You work well with diverse teams, and are great at managing your stakeholder relationships – you also break down jargon to fit your audience needs
- Address Nottingham, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive