Your primary focus is to identify and place candidates for our services/programmes to successfully deliver against specific, measurable targets.
· Screen quality candidates using a variety of methods and work with internal/external stakeholders to deliver against targets
· Arrange interviews with internal team members or customers
· Timely and successful completion of all candidate required documentation/information in-line with regulations/governance
· Maintain all relevant recruitment management information and report on activity accurately
· Deliver high levels of customer service
· Knowledge of what excellent customer service means
· A can-do attitude
· Positive approach to work
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
- Address Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary Offer Competitive