Sefton Community Learning Service would like to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated Support System Officer, to provide administrative support to a busy service, our staff, service users and to our learners.
Experience of working in a fast-paced environment is highly desirable as well as experience working in a teaching environment, with Awarding bodies and use of MIS Systems. You will be required to have a can-do attitude to ensure a smooth working environment. Working as part of a team as well as on your own initiative is incredibly important to this role.
The person successful to this position will have the opportunity to grow and develop by working closely with the Senior Manager Team, Governors, Partners, and Stakeholders.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A supportive team of colleagues.
- An attractive, engaging, and safe environment.
- A programme of CPD relevant to an individual needs.
- 28 days annual leave rising to 33 days after 5 years continual service plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity/adoption leave pay and maternity support leave schemes.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Access to free eye tests and where appropriate, contribution towards spectacles
- Discounted gym membership with all Active Sefton gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to local benefits and discounts on products and services
- Experience of working in teaching a learning environment.
- Level 2 in English, Math’s and ICT.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of adults in spoken and written forms.
- A commitment to maintaining and delivering a high-quality service
Please see Person Specification for more details
CV’s not accepted
- Address 53 Cambridge Road, Seaforth
- Salary Offer Grade E (7-11) £24,294 - £25,979 (pro rata)
- Contact Email email@example.com