Lottoland is the world’s leading online lotto provider, we are a disrupter that offers jackpots in the hundreds of millions giving 13 million customers worldwide the chance to win enormous record breaking pay-outs. In September 2018 Lottoland was awarded with a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for the ‘Largest online gambling payout ever’ of €90 million!
Take a look at our vacancies below and start your journey with the world leading lotto betting company, revolutionising the gaming industry…Contact Lottoland today!
- Manage Atlassian settings, including users, groups, roles and permissions.
- Configure Jira software, including Jira Core and Jira Service Desk / Jira Service Management.
- Review requested Jira adds-ons, plugins and extensions and fitness for purpose, including any security and privacy implications.
- Review and configure current Service Desk Portal for easier navigation by users. Help teams to set up and manage SLAs, Issue Types, etc. for more efficient ticket handling.
- Understand the current tool process, gather requirements, investigate potential solutions, analyze impact, communicate with stakeholders, and implement solutions, all in accordance with current best practices and industry standards.
- Create and maintain custom dashboards and Jira filters for end users, encouraging reuse and a consistent experience across the business.
- Write and maintain technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Improve the return on investment by handling licensing and Atlassian spend.
- Develop training materials and deliver training to power users.
- Otherwise good knowledge of general IT skills and concepts to support the rest of the team with infrastructure issues, including:
- Networks, Wi-Fi & Security.
- Servers running Windows and Ubuntu/Centos.
- Advanced troubleshooting to assist Helpdesk.
- Microsoft Azure & InTune.
- Systems Documentation.
- Optimising workflows and processes.
- Possible on-call requirement.
- 2+ year’s experience in Atlassian Administrator role.
- Extensive knowledge of administering Atlassian applications in medium-to-large business.
- Good experience of writing and supporting custom JQL to help teams get the information they need.
- Understanding of system administration principles (Monitoring, Network, Storage, Scripting).
- Knowledge and experience in implementing JIRA plug-ins, including Gliphy, Lucidchart, etc.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk.
- Experience customizing workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports.
- Ability to prioritize across various tasks and manage changes in daily workload.
- Desire to work in a diverse environment, interacting with many roles and teams made up of passionate industry experts working toward a common goal.
Nice to have
- Experience with Okta SSO integration.
- Experience of other workspace and collaboration tools, including:
- Microsoft 365 (in particular SharePoint Online).
- Agile Methods.
- Change & Configuration Management.
- Atlassian Certification.
- Endpoint Management with Jamf and Intune.
Remember you do not have to tick all boxes these are just an example of skills/experience that may support you in the role!
A subtropical Mediterranean climate, eclectic cultural influences, breathtaking landscapes, and beautiful beaches make Gibraltar the perfect European holiday getaway – so imagine how special it is to live here!
Furthermore, since Gibraltar wages buy an almost luxury standard of living in the south of Spain, many people who work here actually commute from one of the nearby towns on the Costa del Sol. It’s an exquisite part of the world, filled with luscious coastline, amazing surfing spots, delicious food and unique Andalusian customs, traditions and cultural heritage.
Every day is an adventure and you’ll be joining others who have made the leap for this unique lifestyle opportunity.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition
- Lottoland is a dynamic, creative and technologically advanced organisation.
- Passion for innovation is a strength that is valued in Lottoland employees.
- Managers need to inspire and develop their teams to get the most out of them.
- Putting customers first is key to Lottoland’s success as is collaboration across the business.
- Employees are empowered to do their best but held accountable for their actions.
- Grit and determination is a prerequisite for all Lottolanders.
- Honesty, integrity and trust are a given.
Lottoland could be just the place for you. We like it here and we’re sure you will too!
Our corporate website has lots more information – check it out! www.lottolandcorporate.com
Right to work in Gibraltar.
No agencies at this time please.
- Address Ocean Village, Gibraltar
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org