Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn. Will take personal responsibility to meet the requirements of the role, but also use initiative to strive towards exceeding expectation. Be confident and able to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and not afraid to speak up if required. Be a good timekeeper, well organised and able to prioritise workload. Demonstrate a logical approach to solving problems and a team player who can build positive working relationships with all work colleagues. Be able to adapt to different situations or meet changing priorities. Be pro-active in seeking feedback to understand strengths and areas for development to drive own personal growth. Use knowledge gained, personal experience and systematic approach to arrive at decisions on straightforward issues.
The role will include but not be restricted to assisting the Supply Chain Manager with management duties, administrator of management platforms and collating reports.
As a Supply Chain Trainee, you will need to:
- Maintain LSC & Coins databases are in tandem and control new PQQ subcontractor requests with close liason with SCM
- Assist in the timely return of Supply Chain Rebate Forms to the Hub.
- Analyse Quarterly Coins I-portal Performance Scoring and produce league tables
- Assistance with Work Radar (supply chain engagement platform) and work closely with MS Social Value staff on live sites.
- Subcontractor Profile Documents to be re-issued and updated
- For each business unit.
- Co-ordinate and administer Supply chain events with the SCM
- Co-ordinate B2B meetings with the SCM/Supply chain
- Assist in pre-construction chase up activities on tenders for the SCM
- Assist in Social value interaction with the supply chain for the SCM
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
Essential skills the successful candidate will have include, GCSE Maths & English at grade C or above, degree or similar level qualifications required and IT Skills/computer literate in MS Office. Have a UK driving license and access to a car is essential as the role will involve visiting construction sites within a local region.
- Salary Offer Competitive