COVID -19 update
We’re actively looking for people to join our teams and we’re committed in protecting your health and wellbeing during every step of our recruitment process.
If you’re successful in securing a role with us you’ll find we’ll be doing things a little bit differently and it may mean you’ll initially join our team by working from home.
During this time we’ll work with you to make sure you have the tools and equipment you need and that you feel part of our amazing DLG team!
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Supplier Governance Manager who will join DLG at an exciting junction as we deliver against our future transformation strategy for the teams! This will be on a permanent position with three direct reports.
Who you’ll be working with:
At Direct Line Group, we continue to unleash the power of technology to disrupt the insurance market – and our Technology Services team is at the heart of this, working to provide the kind of experience and services that wow our customers.
We are evolving the systems, platforms and infrastructure that our people use day-to-day. By providing an effortless experience, we seek to stand out from the competition and do amazing things for our customers.
This is an exciting time to join the Technology Services team at Direct Line Group and we’re looking for curious minds, status-quo challengers and critical thinkers who will bring a fresh perspective to our team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Govern the contractual complex budget for our key suppliers for Voice and Platform Infrastructure.
- Partnering with Business Relationship Managers and Service Management to drive improved Business Stakeholder interaction specific to products and services, through appropriate channels including regular Business advisory meetings, internal communications and ensuring the future direction and journey is understood and articulated detailing the benefits this will give the business and overall improvements to their user experience.
- You will work closely with the Service Integration, Service Operations, Service Management and Commercial Teams to support and improve the integrated end to end service operations across the supply chain and customer life-cycle
- Partner with DLG Contract Managers to maximise the value from Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers through effective operational governance of contracts.
- Represent the team across the Live Services organisation as required e.g. in internal and external Service Review Meetings, provide input to operational plans, budgets and forecasts
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction, service performance quality, costs, and risks. Work with relevant Stakeholders to review and manage obligations to drive improvements. Respond to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- As a senior member of the Supplier Governance team, contribute to the department’s overall success and assist in other areas of the department where required. There may also be a requirement for business related travel.
- You will have experience of working in Supplier Governance as a Governance Manager ideally within a regulated environment and be pivotal in the overall management of relationships with our suppliers. You will also have extensive experience of managing a £20m complex budget.
- You will be responsible for encouraging and working with three direct reports.
- Ideally you will also have experience of managing Cloud suppliers.
What we’ll give you:
Come join us and you’ll find yourself in the middle of one of the most on-the-go teams in the business, with autonomy and exposure to industry leaders on huge household brand names. We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge.