Location – Burton on Trent
Salary – £31,232 – £41,958 plus benefits
We have a market leading benefits package – it includes a, 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a generous pension scheme and the chance to choose from 20 flexible benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join us on a permanent basis as a Supervisor.
Here’s what you will be doing
You will work closely with the PFI Project Manager and Commercial/Sales Engineers and Clerical Team to proactively implement procedures and initiatives to improve the performance of the depot.
On a daily basis you will be expected to actively monitor and supervise the productivity, disciplinary, safety and quality performance of the industrial staff within their control.
You will confidently carry out the duties of Qualified Supervisor under the Highway Lighting Industry Registration Scheme.
Other key responsibilities
- To provide direct supervision for all types of work including jointing and standby and ensure it is completed in accordance with set down procedures.
- To work closely with the engineers and the clerical team to ensure that work is programmed in the most productive manner.
- To maintain and improve productivity levels on a job by job basis.
- To ensure work is completed to time and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- To support the Delivery Manager in maintaining high levels of discipline.
- To ensure Risk Assessment and Safety Procedures are implemented and that safety awareness remains a high priority in the Branch performance.
- To assist the Delivery Manager and clerical team to implement cost effective procedures for materials delivery, stock control and use.
- To assist the Delivery Manager and clerical team to ensure statutory requirements are implemented and procedures are improved.
- To carry out relevant audits and risk assessments as instructed.
- Carry out site based recording of individuals competence assessment
If this job appeals to you and you have the skills and experience we are looking for then get applying!
What we need you to have
- Wide range of knowledge and experience of Highways Lighting installation practice and procedures.
- Suitably qualified/experienced to manage Electricians and jointers.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management System.
- Detailed knowledge of Safety Management, Risk Assessment and safe working procedures.
- Basic knowledge of accountancy procedures
- Working knowledge of the jointing activity or similar utility experience.
It would be great if you have
- PFI supervisor experience preferred.
- Basic keyboard skills and knowledge of Vixen and PC packages preferred.
- G39/HEA qualified supervisor preferred.
- Salary Offer £31,232-£41,958
- Contact Email email@example.com