To support International Assistant, International Officer (s) and Regional Manager in exceeding sales targets for South East Asia. You will promote and advertise recruitment for QA Higher Education and actively guide applicants through the entire application cycle and its partner institutions.
- Maintain and manage effective business pipeline ensuring daily KPI’s are delivered effectively
- Support students to finish applications within given deadlines
- Maintain accurate and up to date data on Management of Students Administration (MOSA) and QUERCUS (student application management system)
- Checking compliance of bank statements, loan letters and other financial evidences for visa application purposes
- Provide guidance to students on interviews and visa applications via Skype, telephone and email
Skills / Experience Required
- Experience in student recruitment in South East Asia within the education market place
- A track record of success in sales environment
- Managing a pipeline to present regular up to date statistics to the Recruitment Team
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
- Address London, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive