Job Purpose: To coordinate all aspects of student finance and subsidised travel. To provide an outstanding support service to all Bridgend College customers.
You will oversee all aspects of funding and support for HE and coordinate all aspects of student transport and student financial support (Financial Contingency Fund, Education Maintenance Allowance and Welsh Government Learning Grant) in accordance with internal and external eligibility and reporting requirements.
You will also manage the staffing rota to cover reception areas and in- bound services including telephone, live chat, email/web enquiries, and lead on training and mentoring members of the Student Services team in relation to delivering exceptional advice on Funding and Transport.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to deliver a high quality customer focussed service.
- Competently able to use Microsoft Excel to produce data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of Google Suite.
- Proven ability to provide solutions to ensure that barriers to learning are effectively reduced or removed wherever possible.
- Effectively manage provision in line with budgetary constraints and requirements.
- Fluency in Welsh is desirable
If you feel you could contribute to this supportive team, we want to hear from you!
For further information, and to view the full job description and person specification, please view the job information pack.
Bridgend College recognises its responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students. We apply a rigorous process of checking the suitability of staff and volunteers to work with children and vulnerable adults.
- Address Bridgend College
- Salary Offer Salary scale 6: £27,398 - £29,266 per annum
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org