Now more than ever, we need to identify and understand changes in consumer behaviour. At Kantar Worldpanel we partner with global businesses to help them understand the new normal, make informed business decisions and shape future strategies. We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Research Manager/Director to join our Tesco team. We are a fun and supportive team who are looking for someone who wants to get involved in continuing to build a culture as one of the biggest and most successful teams in the business.
Internally, you will be responsible for a successful and engaged team of 5 insights professionals. With continued growth and new opportunities there has never been a better time to join Worldpanel. Externally, you will lead the key relationships across the Tesco business and help them craft and implement their strategies for the future.
- Clients: Overall senior lead for Tesco (supporting the junior members of the team), with responsibility for driving and delivering high quality insights, service review meetings, the account planning process, plus targeted network expansion.
- Insights: Deliver credible presentations to senior audiences using data across all our panels, alongside alternative data sources (e.g., other Kantar divisions) to drive true consumer insight.
- Service development & Innovation / Data quality: Contributing ideas for improving our service, highlighting any areas of concern to relevant operations teams, communicating to clients as necessary.
- Commercials: Ownership of the commercial target and forecasts, handling renewals and team pipeline.
- Team: Developing and mentoring a group of dedicated and passionate individuals, driving engagement, and encouraging a culture of learning and collaboration.
- PR: Working with the rest of the team to produce regular thought leadership pieces
- Proven experience in consumer insights or market research roles (either in agency or client side).
- A strong people focus with experience of motivating & leading teams towards a shared vision.
- Proven commercial track record of revenue management & delivering client growth.
- Confident, with the ability to deliver presentations and express an opinion to senior internal and external audiences with credibility.
- Experience of delivering service excellence to clients both personally & through others.
- The skills to create and deliver compelling presentations – demonstrating your commercial astuteness with insight and recommendations.
- Willing to embrace, drive and suggest change.
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow
- Address London, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive