R1075450 Staff Nurse – Outpatients Department and Radiology
Cromwell Hospital, Kensington, London, SW5 0TU
Up to £37,244 + fantastic benefits
3 x longer days (8am – 8pm)
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
As a Clinician at Bupa, our patients will be your top priority. With no shareholders, we reinvest our profits back into our business to give you the extra time and technology you need to make a difference to our patients each and every day.
We have belief in you to do what’s right for our patients and in return we’ll support you to develop your career so you can not only grow at Bupa but thrive.
Your role as an Outpatients Staff Nurse shall focus on ensuring the provision of high quality evidence-based nursing care in a clinical setting, working as part of a multidisciplinary team and being responsible for the care you deliver.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the delivery of a consistent, safe service in all aspects of the patient journey whilst demonstrating a culture of customer service.
- Manage care of allocated patients.
- Recognise the needs for DOL’s assessments, mental capacity assessment and ‘simple’ and ‘complex’ safeguarding referrals and highlight any concerns.
- Have a working knowledge of emergency policies including cardiac arrest.
- Deputise for the Senior Staff Nurse in their absence.
- Relate to the Sister/Charge Nurse/Lead Nurse in regard to professional issues
What you’ll bring:
- NMC Registered Nurse.
- Must have a current ILS certificate or be prepared to undertake the course within the first 3 months.
- Experience in Outpatients and Phlebotomy would be desirable.
- Appropriate experience in a Staff Nurse role.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Staff Nurse, you’ll be eligible for:
- One off Golden Handshake payment (T’s and C’s apply)
- Payment of Professional Registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan, life insurance and income protection
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
- Various family friendly benefits
- Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
- Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
For further information about this Staff Nurse role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Cromwell Hospital, Kensington, London
- Salary Offer Up to £37,244 per annum