Bupa Dental Care – Lister House
Dental Nurse – Full Time – 40 hrs per week
Here at Platinum our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Our private practices are dental surgeries with a difference. You won’t find a clinical environment here; instead, you’ll be greeted by comfortable sofas, stylish décor and a friendly, welcoming team. Many of our Platinum practices are located in beautiful buildings too, making you feel right at home from the moment you start.
Recently acquired by Bupa our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Platinum to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians, dental nurses and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
As a Dental Nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
The role as a Dental Nurse:
- Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
We’re looking for a Dental Nurse that’s:
- GDC Registered
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skills
Our offer to you:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Practice Manager Academy – for those looking to progress
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice and childcare vouchers
- Uniform provided
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you!
There has never been a better time for a Dental Nurse to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.