- United Kingdom
- Uxbridge, Middlesex
- Specialist/ Professional
- Full-time Fixed Term
Job Purpose and Summary
We are looking for talented people to join us at an exciting time for our business, as we enter into a period of accelerated growth and development.
Do you have the skills and aptitude we’re looking for? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for an organisation that values your contribution and rewards you accordingly? If the answer is yes, please read on…
We are looking for a Solutions Procurement and Planning Specialist to be responsible for supporting our demand planning activities, ensure seamless workflow on E2E processes supporting key departments ensuring information and actions are carried out in a timely manner. You will play a critical role in maintaining and continuously reviewing our E2E solutions procurement process and ensuring the cost-effective procurement, delivery and configuration of all solutions purchases – maximizing the profitability of the Canon UK&I organization through a strong attention to detail and operational mindset.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Pay – Competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked against similar roles and reviewed annually.
- Bonus – A discretionary bonus scheme that rewards you as you help us achieve our goals.
- Learning & Development – As a Company that encourages continuous learning you will always have resources and support available.
- Work & Home Life Balance – We support with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year, holiday purchase and a flexible working policy.
- Diversity – We are an organisation that delivers on a global scale, striving to create a diverse and empowered workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
- Health & Wellbeing – Free private healthcare, an Employee Assistance Programme, partnership with Mental Health First Aid UK with a network of mental health champions and discounted rates to Nuffield Health Gym.
- Employee discount – Up to 38% off products from our Canon store.
- Some other Benefits – Generous Pension, Canon Awards, Discount cards, Cycle to Work scheme, Season ticket loans and charity volunteer days.
What we ask
- Deliver Solutions procurement services to meet the needs of the organisation. Supporting Sales, Finance, and Business Ops
- Monitor, track and report on Solutions purchase orders through the end-to-end process via Open Requisitions report. KPI report and Orders to Invoiced report.
- Ensure all purchase orders are correctly raised in Oracle and any issues are dealt with in a timely manner. Lead the process for resolving “On Hold” invoices relating to Solutions suppliers
- Work with OM / Finance and relevant business units to ensure all outstanding back orders / POs are invoiced.
- Provide accurate and regular forecasting to ensure greater visibility for Direct and Indirect Channel Pipeline.
- Liaise with Suppliers to keep track of prices, specifications and delivery lead times. Ensure key stakeholders are kept updated throughout the procurement process.
- Ensure master pricing is kept up to date.
- Define the whole Solutions Process to ensure Sales Order Number > Req > PO > Invoice Process is captured and communicated.
- Revisit E2E order process for Solutions and find a best efficient workflow in cooperatio with Unity team, Biz Ops, Finance, etc.
- Revisit Oracle system capabilities.
- Ensure key platforms are regularly updated so the sales channels & professional services teams have access to the required information
- Deliver regular performance reporting for the portfolio using both internal and external data sources
- Work with Demand Planning Manager to support Pricing updates on Spares, Drums and Toner and internal systems, e.g., Oracle, WOM
- Provide constant Oracle training within the businness specifically with regard to Solutions Procurement.
You will need
As the Solutions Procurement and Planning Specialist , you will possess the following skills and expertise;
- Ability to use own initiative to drive positive outcomes.
- Prioritization of key tasks.
- Working knowledge of order processing and procurement practice.
- Ability to run reports and analyze basic data.
- Good ability and understanding of Excel is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Oracle is an advantage.
- Knowledge or Canon Solutions an advantage.
- Strong Organisational skills.
- Strong numerical and high level of attention to detail is essential.
Salary – £35,820- £40,297 plus 5% OTE
Location – Canon (UK) Ltd, 4 Roundwood Ave, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF
Closing date – Please apply as soon as possible
No agencies please
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.