What we’re looking for:
We are looking for Software Engineers (SEs) who are passionate about Salesforce Service Cloud!
We are at the beginning of an exciting journey where we are starting to build an internal Salesforce Engineering team and we are looking for top talent to join us on our mission! This role is responsible for maintaining and enhancing DLG applications on Salesforce Service Cloud. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver innovative products that will lead and disrupt the insurance market. We promote a culture of technical diversity, ownership, curiosity, learning, problem-solving, integrity and transparency.
We promote a culture of technical diversity, ownership, curiosity, learning, problem-solving, integrity and transparency.
We bring together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and encourage them to collaborate, think big, try new things in a blame-free environment and work together in an agile manner, in efforts to continually improve our customer experience.
We welcome engineers with various levels of experience who have a willingness to learn.
Who you’ll be working with:
You’ll be working with like-minded engineers and leaders who are passionate about supporting the development of your technical and leadership skills within our Engineering Chapter here in DLG.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing our Salesforce Service Cloud platform that support our Java/Python based commercial and risk applications
- Coding in Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) as well as peer reviewing pull requests
- Designing, implementing, and iteratively improving SDLC and CI/CD technologies
- Providing engineering level on call support, solving real world problems, conducting Blameless Post-mortems, then crafting and implementing technical solutions to mitigate reoccurrence
- Building and maintaining operational runbooks, streamlining procedures, and automating routine tasks
- Researching new technologies and architectural patterns by conducting technical Proof of Concepts (PoC) and propose improvements to existing platforms as well as migration from legacy systems
- Designing, building, owning, and running observability, dashboards, monitoring and alerting tooling
- Defining and implementing Salesforce engineering standards and best practices
- Working closely with other subject areas including, functional and non-functional testing, security, and operations, to design, build and operate highly resilient and secure solutions
- Contributing to the overall product roadmap
- Mentoring and supporting the career development of SEs in our engineering chapter
- Working in an Agile and regulated environment
What we’ll give you:
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skillset and seek to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits.
Join us and you’ll find yourself working within one of the most on the go departments in the business. We love to communicate, build and learn, and we make sure we have a phenomenal time doing it. We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events, and conferences to build your industry knowledge.
We’re a diverse, dedicated team of digital professionals re-inventing the digital experience for our customers, our people, and our partners. As part of this work, we have an opportunity for someone to come and work alongside our product teams and stakeholders to help craft the way we build and develop our customer products for the future.
We’ve ditched the daily commute for a virtual first approach. If you do come into the office, there are exciting workspaces and zones you can use, depending on the type of work you are doing. How much you’ll be in the office depends on your role, and we’ll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. Please get in touch with the team to discuss.
- Address London, Bristol, Leeds, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive