We are looking for a talented Social Media Editor to work across Reach’s new specialist content websites.
To give you a flavour of what is to come take a look at our first launch, TeamDogs.
TeamDogs is a one-stop dog-devoted shop packed with the latest news you need to know, essential expert advice and recommendations.
We have plans to launch more exciting specialist websites in 2021 so now is a great time to join the team.
This is a home based opportunity and therefore can be based anywhere in the UK.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest is essential.
- A digitally savvy, creative writer who is used to working within a fast-paced environment and has a strong understanding of the power of social media.
- You will be an excellent communicator who is able to sell ideas with flair, passion and skill.
- Attention to detail will be something you are comfortable in, but also thrive at.
- Experience working with affiliates and paid-for content would be beneficial.
So, who are we?
We are Reach plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Simply Health Healthcare Cashplan
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
- Salary Offer £Competitive + excellent company benefits