We’re looking for an experienced Content Manager to deliver world-class web and social content as part of an in-house brand content team.
Are you a proven Content Manager with a track record of driving high levels of customer engagement through high-quality content?
Can you bring thought leadership on how content helps build engagement, traffic, and conversion? If you have these qualities plus the proactivity, drive, and ambition to realise your vision, this role could be for you!
At Cazoo, we’re changing the way people research, finance, and buy used cars. And we’re moving fast. We’re hiring across all departments and launching new products in 2021.
Joining a young, thriving company is a rare opportunity. You’ll need to feel at home in a data-driven environment with lofty goals and adopt a customer-obsessed mentality, but you’ll be supported by kind, smart and talented team members along the way. Working collaboratively, you’ll develop best in class content that helps to build a brand and genuinely helps people
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing copy for the Cazoo website to clearly explain the propositions and move users along
the customer decision journey
- Securing category-leading levels of customer engagement across brand pages and social
- Driving the social media strategy and using data to make optimisation decisions
- Owning the social media content calendar and producing social media assets
- Collaborating regularly with digital marketing/SEO teams, data/insight teams, product/UX
teams as well as with CRM and paid performance teams
Key skills and experience required:
- Broad understanding of brand story-telling
- Excellent editorial and brand copywriting skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to produce category-leading, best in class social media content
- Experience in building high levels of customer engagement across paid, owned and earned
- Previous experience in eCommerce and B2C brand & marketing teams is a big bonus
- Great appetite for learning and self-improvement
- Automotive experience not essential
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including discretionary annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer a 5% salary matched pension scheme, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams, we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
- Address 41-43 Chalton St, London