This is an active role based on a construction site and involves the completion of general laboring duties to assist both Redrow personnel and the various trades on site, as required. There will be the necessity to traverse the site across and around excavations and work during inclement weather should the need arise. There will be, at times, the necessity to access scaffolding by means of a ladder and work on the scaffolding, or from the ladder.
- Loading and unloading of materials either in the compound or on site. This will involve manual handling of heavy and/or awkward objects.
- Adapting to a variety of tasks which could include cleaning our properties/compounds, litter picking, assisting with the erection and maintenance of fencing and walkways, putting up signage, locking/unlocking fencing and/or properties, protecting works and preparing properties for visits.
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety and Environment Policy and as explained in Site HS&E rules/procedures. This includes wearing the appropriate PPE when necessary
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
Closing Date: 08th July 2021
- Address Stratford-upon-Avon, Midlands
- Salary Offer Competitive