To take responsibility for phase or development within the geographical area of the Division they are employed in and to oversee associated construction teams to provide a quality product efficiently, safely and professionally; within set budgets and agreed timescales to the Redrow standards. A Site Manager must be organised, focused, have good time management and relevant experience.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy ‘Roles and Responsibilities’ and ensure compliance from the site team
- Carry out weekly inspections
- Continuous monitoring of HS&E on the development
- Ensure that all relevant HS&E paperwork and inspections are completed fully and on time
- Accompany the HS&E inspector on their site inspections (HSEAI)
- Ensure that the Construction Phase Health, Safety & Environment Plan (CPHSEP) and the Compliance Register are up to date
Closing Date: 19th April 2021
- Address Basingstoke
- Salary Offer Competitive
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!