To take responsibility for phase or development within the geographical area of the Division they are employed in and to oversee associated construction teams to provide a quality product efficiently, safely and professionally; within set budgets and agreed timescales to the Redrow standards. A Site Manager must be organised, focused, have good time management and relevant experience.
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy ‘Roles and Responsibilities’ and ensure compliance from the site team.
- Carry out weekly inspections.
- Continuous monitoring of HS&E on the development.
- Create a two week programme and communicate to the Assistant Site Manager and Trainee Site Assistant along with sub-contractors.
- Address Hampshire - Southern Counties
- Salary Offer Competitive