We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
Job Title: Service Relationship Manager
Business Unit: Operations
Department: Service Support
Location: Westgate, London
Reports to: SRM Lead
Line Management for: N/A
The Service Support department is made up of the Service Relationship Management team, ROC Relationship team and the Client Support team. The whole department are the eyes and ears within Operations supporting all areas of the business building relationships and providing technical support.
To live, breathe and embody customer service within Kantar Worldpanel. The Service Relationship Management team will bring a clear Client focus to the Operations division. As a Service Relationship Manager you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service building strong relationships across the Clients, Client Service and Operations teams, delivering against our client needs, resolving client issues and ensuring our business and output is geared towards our customers at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Scope all Client requirements linked to new/changed deliverables, providing recommendations on approach
- Successfully project manage and ensure delivery against all client and client service requirements which span across Operations.
- Produce regular targeted communication for both Clients and Client Service teams, improving the visibility and understanding of the current business highlights and challenges e.g. Service Enhancements.
- Work closely with Clients / Client Service stakeholders and Operations including global teams to ensure we achieve timely resolution of all client and client service queries and/or issues in relation to our deliverables.
- Proactive identification of potential service issues, and resolution of these, to mitigate any impact to clients or client service – own the communication of any business impacts.
Operations and Client Relationships
- Act as an expert’ for both our Clients, Client service and operations teams to call upon.
- As the conduit between the divisions, work with all parties (across both Clients, Client Service and Operations) to establish best practise and ways of working
- Coordinate and lead regular service review meetings to establish client priorities and future requirements, discuss previous performance and review any issues
Process and Continuous Improvement
- Document best practice for all Client Operations processes, communicate effectively with the wider business, ensuring that they are understood and implemented.
- Deliver a knowledge sharing mechanism and process to enhance the understanding and familiarity of the wider business across Operations and Client Service teams
- Share best practices and efficient ways of working with other team members and help to drive and embed efficiencies through lean methodology
Team, People and Self Development
- Become a service expert – proactively developing your understanding of Operations and Client Service processes – so you can confidently articulate your understanding and make effective recommendations to the business when required.
- Engage with your line manager – seeking their feedback, input and contribution to your development – act upon it appropriately and asking for advice when relevant
- Build relationships internally, specifically with immediate team with the view to willingly offer help and support to others in the team where possible
- Actively participate in training programmes to develop the required skills and seeks opportunities to practice and apply what you have learned in training
Accountable for the following department outputs:
- Scoping Client requirements for new and changed deliverables
- Regular service review meetings with Operations & Client Service teams
- Regular targeted communication for both Clients and Client Service teams
- Delivery of quality outputs against all client and client service requirements within Operations
- Project management of tasks around client transitions & re-pitches within Operations
- Resolution of all client and client service queries and/or issues in relation to our data across Panels
- Management, identification and resolution of potential service issues including the communication of impacts across the business
- Documented best practice for Client Operations processes – communicated and understood throughout the wider business
- Drivers of efficient processes between Clients, Client Service and Operations
- Effective collaboration with the global and ROC organisations to better meet Client needs.
Measures of success in this role:
- Increase to the Client Quality of Service metrics
- Optimum processes in place driving maximum efficiencies
- Ongoing measurement and reduction of Client issues
- Project management of new/changed requests delivered to Clients directly right first time
- Increase to Operations Quality of Service metrics (collaboration & total service levels)
- Monthly CS departmental dashboards in place
- Weekly CS departmental Service reviews in place
- Best practice around Ops and CS interactions is available
- Achievement against Operations service levels
- Knowledge sharing mechanism/process established (between Ops & Clients / CS teams)
Essential Specialist skills/Knowledge/Systems Experience:
- Detailed understanding of the end to end KWP data journey, using this to lead decisions across the business
- High say’ do ratio with experience of leading and facilitating the right decisions for the customer and the business
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of customer needs, and evidence of this in current or previous experience
- Experience of delivering solutions to overcome issues and challenges
- Ability to build strong working relationships and rapport
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Commitment to service excellence and customer experience
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment
- Ability to clearly and concisely present information, both verbally and written
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
London, WestgateUnited Kingdom
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
JKantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Closing Date: undisclosed