What we’re looking for:
You will be reporting to the “Service Asset Catalogue & Configuration Management Manager”, as the “Service Asset & Configuration Management Analyst” you will help mature, develop and maintain Asset & Configuration Management capabilities. You will be responsible for maintaining the Asset and Configuration Management Systems, including the CI data model and relationships.
Who you’ll be working with:
At Direct Line Group, we continue to unleash the power of technology to disrupt the insurance market – and our Technology Services team is at the heart of this, working to provide the kind of experience and services that wow our customers.
We are delivering a set of ambitious plans to transform our technology for the future, evolving the systems, platforms and infrastructure that our people use day-to-day. Think agile, think robust, and most of all, think simple. By providing an effortless experience, we aim to stand out from the competition and do amazing things for our customers.
This is an exciting time to join the Technology Services team at Direct Line Group and we’re looking for curious minds, status-quo challengers and critical thinkers who will bring a fresh perspective to our team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management of the Asset & Configuration Management process, including its execution, ongoing maturity and governance
- You will own the process and roadmap to operationally maintain and mature Asset & Configuration Management within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB), including integration with targeted ITIL process (e.g. Incident or Change Management)
- Provide governance and assurance that the integrated supply chain is conforming to internal standards and processes from a DLG perspective
- Continuously working collaboratively with the Live Services Tooling team to document key delivery requirements, user stories and a corresponding development pipeline
- Build and maintain key partner relationships to help identify and communicate sustainable process improvements in order to provide additional value from Asset and Configuration Management to DLG
- Be able to work autonomously and in an AGILE fashion.
- Develop rolling delivery plans in order to communicate progress, and gain trust
- Work with 3rd Parties to understand the market context in order to develop DLG thinking
- Must have demonstrable experience of using the ServiceNow Platform, for example; Using Discovery, developing and maintaining Asset & Configuration Management systems, a knowledge of the operational use of Service Mapping
What we’ll give you:
Come join us and you’ll find yourself in the middle of one of the most on-the-go teams in the business, with autonomy and exposure to industry leaders on huge household brand names. We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge.
Closing Date: undisclosed