Here at Lookers Mercedes-Benz our Service Advisors provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. Working as part of our Servicing department you will give every customer a personalised experience, impart your expertise and provide them with increased awareness and knowledge of their car so that they leave our centre feeling extremely satisfied every time.
Your role is to respond positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs and ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed. You will be answering customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon and checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval. You will liaise with the Service Manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings and produce invoices for completed work and explain the content to customers.
This is a full time role Monday- Friday 8am-6pm and every 4th Saturday.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience gained from a similar role is essential
- Administration experience and the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment
- Have an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
Closing Date: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.