You know that UX is about being the voice of the customer – and they’re already at the focus of everything you do…
You have lead teams before and know how to motivate a high performing product engineering team.
You’ve achieved some great things in your current role, but, somehow the challenge has gone…
So, what next?
Have you thought about a Senior UX Designer role with Moneysupermarket Group?
Why join Moneysupermarket Group?
We’re on a mission to help households save money and the Design team form a key component of that. We’re leading the charge on making our sites simple, easy to use and intuitive whilst meeting the needs of our users.
We work closely with our Product Management, Tech and Marketing colleagues to deliver a first-class customer experience rooted in customer insight. Within our personalisation teams, designing and building new products and services which will help customers Get Money Calm in a variety of new, innovative ways.
What we need from you:
- Experience in a Senior UX Design role
- Persuasive speaking, presentation and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders
- A customer centric approach to design
- Understanding and appreciation of design processes and design thinking
- Confidence in presenting ideas and influencing stakeholders while protecting the integrity of the brand and the design
- You love to collaborate. You’re ready and willing to pull in the other experts in the business, our UX researchers and UX writers, to get the best possible outcome.
- Address Ewloe, Flintshire, United Kingdom
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org