Working in partnership with universities, colleges and education specialists in the UK, we recruit, market and deliver a range of programmes from foundation level, to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. All designed to support our students’ future career aspirations.
This role sits within our scheduling and operations team where all the provisions for our course schedules and diarising our course instructors occurs. This role would be ideal for someone who has previously worked within timetabling or scheduling within perhaps an educational or commercial setting.
- You will be responsible for planning and creating efficient timetables for your campus each semester.
- Ensuring all timetables are planned and created with efficient use of both lecturer and room resource.
- Continual communication with freelance lecturers regarding their availability and confirmation of teaching allocation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisational, problem-solving and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Organisational awareness.
- Experience of multi-tasking and working within an evolving environment.
- Experience of managing and prioritising complex workloads with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
And what can we offer you?
- Competitive salary with a whole host of excellent benefits!
- Genuine career progression within the QA group
- 3 full training days from a wide range of courses
- Continuous performance development
- 2 days off for charity work
- Work for a company that promotes Wellbeing (Mindfulness classes, fitness classes, wellbeing campaigns throughout the year with QA’s approved listeners)
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place
At QA, we’re 100% committed to breaking down barriers, eliminating discrimination and ensuring equal opportunities so that diversity can flourish here. As a market leader in digital education, it’s our duty to drive diversity & inclusion not only for ourselves, but also the wider industry, the clients we serve and the communities in which we work.
- Address Home Based, London, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive