What we’re looking for:
DLG is currently undertaking a large Actuarial & Finance Transformation Programme to implement business and system changes required to meet IFRS 17 reporting regulations. As such we’re looking for a Senior Programme Planner to join us at this pivotal time. With extensive programme management experience in complex, IT enabled, Business Transformation Programmes, you’ll be able to demonstrate having hands on planning skills in addition to knowledge of planning tools. In addition, you’ll have worked with large teams comprising of multiple suppliers and business leads to produce high level plans / roadmaps that are presentable to senior management.
Experience of working on large Finance Transformations (Actuarial and Accounting) would be highly sought after, but not essential.
Although primarily this role is based at our Bromley site, we will consider other locations.
Who you’ll be working with:
Your stakeholders will be vast, from DLG employees working on the programme to those external to the business. Day to day, you could be working with suppliers, external consultants, project managers and technical teams, with varying levels of Planning capability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Development and maintenance of project plans in MS Project and consolidate these into a Programme plan
- Provide planning support to a large programme team.
- Quality Assuring plans and providing guidance to project managers
- Insure that critical paths are sensible, key milestones are identified and the impacts of movement of any key milestones are assessed
- Resource Forecasting and Analysis
- Identify and help project managers manage dependencies both between projects in the programme and dependencies on projects external to the programme
- Identify areas of concern where the plans do not meet the required standard
- Track project deliverables and their status
- Create high level plans in Visio, or MS PowerPoint for Portfolio Reporting Input to the Change Control Process and impacting CR’s
What we’ll give you:
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skill set and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including 25 days annual leave, family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you as well as a range of other optional benefits!