At Direct Line Group, we’re shaping the future. Our Chief Data Office is leading the transformation for creating a data-driven organisation to use data in every decision and customer experience to obsessively make insurance easier and better value for customers. The Chief Data Office is working closely with the businesses to build a new large-scale, cloud hosted, secure, and consolidated data and analytics platform to enable our users to interact with all their data from a single trusted platform.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone passionate about Direct Line Group and the products we offer. In this role you will be a central team manager working in the fast changing digital team as the product expert on various projects designed to help us work faster and better.
It is a fantastic time to join the team as they invest in new technologies and accelerate their change journey. We need you to join the team at this critical time to support this process as it evolves.
We are looking for someone keen to challenge the status-quo and whom will go out and look for opportunities to make change for the better.
- An Agile champion with strong project and product management understanding
- Keen to contribute and make positive changes regardless of the task at hand
- A strong people manager with the ability to make things happen
If this sounds like you then please apply today!
What you’ll be doing
You will be a key subject matter expert working with various projects and teams, ensuring we deliver change across your product suite in the best way possible. You will be using your great relationship building skills to bring different teams and departments together.
Your focus will be to support the team and senior leaders in our efforts to deliver commercially viable and robust products to market, leading on the road mapping, innovative thinking and the journey from commercial concept to delivery.
We will look to you to bring your knowledge of user story mapping, quality assurance and prototyping.
Your day to day role will include:
- Alignment of product vision to Chief Data Office strategy and developing the technical Roadmap
- Act as the voice of the business and users throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Train and embed the team in approaches of delivery of product roadmaps
- Responsible for developing and grooming a technical backlog of requirements
- Champion Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ensure we deliver commercially viable and products that are adopted and agile enough to change with our requirements
- Assist in identification and roll out of improved processes for our department
- Track progress of deliverables, milestones and tasks
Who you’ll be working with
You will be working closely with the lead product owners, agile delivery teams, business stakeholders and be a part of a major new technology team within the Chief Data Office.
What we’ll give you
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skillset and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits.
Closing Date: undisclosed