We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Senior Planner.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated construction professionals.
As an experienced Senior Planner you will be educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, cost and risk analysis. You will have the ability to plan construction works from first principles, preferably with experience in multi discipline major projects and you will have extensive site experience on business related projects in a management or supervisory capacity.
You will manage and incorporate change events into the construction programme and jointly with the commercial team Secure full entitlement under the contract.
- HNC (or equivalent) in Building Studies (or equivalent)
- CSCS Construction Planner
- Competent in project management software; must be competent with Primavera P6 or Asta PowerProject
- Extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis on both live schemes and tenders.
- Proven experience on working on most forms of contract, in particular JCT, NEC & PPC2000 forms.
- Ability to work and provide planning resource on numerous projects at once
Morgan Sindall Construction London and Home Counties
With a passion to serve customers we have developed a professional, understated approach, where our people in London and Home Counties are encouraged and rewarded to work as a team to achieve Perfect Delivery.
The success of this strategy to: find – win – deliver – repeat has yielded a healthy forward order book, giving us the stability to fully focus on strengthening our long-term work winning capability in our primary sectors of: education, public sector frameworks, civic buildings, investment linked opportunities and healthcare.
- Address Brighton / Canterbury, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive