We’ve flown everyone, and everything, from Hollywood stars to ketchup sachets, and priceless pieces of art to international football teams.
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our founder’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. Not only do we offer aircraft charters in the private, group and cargo sectors, but also further services such as onboard couriers, holiday packages and concierge services. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
LIFE AS AN ACS MARKETING COORDINATOR
ACS exhibits at, sponsors or partners with over 50 events a year around the globe, your role as a marketing coordinator would be to assist the team with multi-channel marketing campaigns to help boost their visibility at these events. Including a special emphasis on growing the PR and social media opportunities at these events.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and delivery of marketing campaigns for each event using multiple channels including webpage content, email marketing, social media and PR.
- Researching events, partnerships and sponsorship opportunities, helping to pull together proposals that will support our global marketing strategy across all three business divisions.
- Producing campaign assets, writing marketing communications, briefing designers, and coming up with campaign messaging.
- Management of events including, producing branded items and marketing materials, liaising with show suppliers, organising shipments of stock, registering delegates, preparing event packs, coordinating travel and some on site management as and when required.
- Liaising with ACS staff and PR team to write and distribute press releases for show media, as well as company and staff profiles, producing press packs for our stands as and when required. Looking for additional PR opportunities for each event.
- Manage events social media strategy, working closely with the content team
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics measuring campaign success
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines
- Media relations experience
- Excellent written communication skills and or copy writing experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ marketing, sponsorship’s or PR work experience
- Degree educated
- Creative flair with ability to think outside the box
- Experience in and a desire to work on cross-channel marketing campaigns essential
- Extremely well organised and meticulous, with a strong attention to detail
- Confident and assertive individual able to interact with people of all seniority
- Address 171 Ewell Rd, Surbiton, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive