The Senior CRM Manager owns the comms plan for our members. Using data, insight and continuous test and learn (and adopting automation and personalisation strategies), the Senior CRM Manager will build programmes of work to help onboard, monetise and retain our members, ensuring a first-class experience.
What you’ll do:
• Be responsible for delivering Nurture and Early life CRM marketing campaigns, achieved through insight‐led data, campaign planning, robust testing plans and ongoing results analysis. Campaigns include all marketing channels (email, push notifications, in-app and web).
• Engage upsell and retention activities via all marketing channels (email, direct mail, telesales, SMS, Web)
• Alongside our eCommerce team, you will also look at product development opportunities that increase opportunities to reach members
• You will own performance reports and present these to senior Management
• Work with our Product Growth team, to explore ways to cross-sell and with our Data Science and Campaign Delivery teams to deliver personalisation across your campaigns
• You will deliver on the test and learn improvements programme, working in close collaboration with the CRM Managers – in particular seeking out ways to leverage automation
What you’ll bring:
• You are an experienced CRM expert, having developed customer campaigns across multiple touchpoints/channels. You are not fazed by brokering priorities between Technology and Marketing
• You are data driven and draw insights to constantly optimise
• Proven experience in crafting or developing customer segmentation programmes
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral and are comfortable presenting back to senior partners
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and commercial environment – with an emphasis on delivering weekly/monthly results
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we’re more than just brilliant entertainment. We’re forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you’ll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we’ll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
- Address Isleworth, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive