Allianz Global Benefits is a global unit of the Allianz Group focusing on the provision of global employee benefit solutions to multinational companies. Allianz Global Benefits assumes the role of sales and relationship coordination for multinational corporate clients, leveraging the global capabilities of the Allianz Group network through cooperation with local Allianz subsidiaries, Global Lines, the Group’s asset managers and distribution partners worldwide (over 90 countries). The spectrum of solutions covers products and services in corporate life, accident, disability, healthcare and pensions.
The role of the Senior Account Manager – Global Programs is to act as the main contact point for an assigned portfolio of global employee benefits insurance programs for multinational clients and distribution partners of Allianz Global Benefits. The Senior Account Manager – Global Programs is responsible for overseeing operational service delivery, meeting retention targets and growing the business portfolio with assigned clients.
The assigned portfolio will consist primarily of the global programs of UK based multinational companies and consultants/brokers with a key focus on the growth and development of their global programs (predominantly Captive and Global Underwriting). The Senior Account Manager – Global Programs will be expected to be able to work autonomously, to develop accounts as well as to steer the strategy alongside the Allianz Global Benefits Regional Director for the UK and Ireland.
The employing entity for this position will be Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE UK Branch.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the relationship with assigned Allianz Global Benefits clients and distribution partners
- Work closely with the sales team on the acquisition of new clients, this includes involvement in new business tenders and pitches
- Responsible for the implementation, ongoing compliance and monitoring of client service framework for global employee benefits programs (captive, global underwriting, pooling and pension) clients in collaboration with relevant network insurers
- Responsible for establishing excellent business relationships with key contacts at clients including engaging them to support agreed business growth and retention objectives
- Build and document (internal CRM) extensive knowledge of assigned client universe
- Support and coach network insurers’ sales and distribution teams
- Build and maintain trusted relationship with regional directors, market management and network management teams
- Promote cross divisional relationships with Allianz OEs and Global Lines operating in the corporate business segment under a One Allianz philosophy
- Subject matter expert for Captive processes in the field of Account Management as well as being an ambassador for Captive best practice with Account Management
- Business Owner for Captive related processes in internal CRM Salesforce
- Reporting to (function): Head of Account Management
Ability to work flexible hours that are sometimes outside of normal business hours
Regular international business travel will be required
Closing Date: 29th July 2020
- Salary Offer Competitive