R1071438 Senior 1 Radiographer – MRI and X-ray
Basinghall Clinic, 4 Basinghall St, London EC2V 5BQ
£42k + fantastic benefits
Full time,37.5 hours per week – no on-call or weekend working
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
As a Clinician at Bupa, our patients will be your top priority. With no shareholders, we reinvest our profits back into our business to give you the extra time and technology you need to make a difference to our patients each and every day.
We have belief in you to do what’s right for our patients and in return we’ll support you to develop your career so you can not only grow at Bupa but thrive.
The clinic is based in the heart of the City of London and is a short walk from Bank tube station. The centre was opened in 2013 and offers a range of services including musculoskeletal, cardiac and dermatology on an outpatient basis.
The position within the Diagnostic Imaging Department comprises of MRI and X-ray (including fluoroscopy). The MRI Department’s focus is MSK imaging which forms most of all scans performed. A limited number of MSK X-rays are undertaken including pain relief injections under fluoroscopy control.
The MRI Department comprises of a Siemens Magnetom Aera 1.5T MRI scanner, a Siemens Arcadis Fluoroscopy unit and a Siemens Fusion DR system.
What you’ll do:
- Have responsibility for the daily management of the MRI/X-ray service in liaison with the Superintendent Radiographer and organising the daily work programme to ensure that the department runs efficiently.
- Perform high quality examinations as required by referring Physicians according to departmental policies and procedures and ensuring that all patients being investigated receive a high standard of care.
- Accurately analyse the acquired data, record results and produce high quality images for reporting.
- Ensure the efficient use of all resources, establish stock control systems and liaise with manufacturers and supplies.
- Promote good relations with referring clinicians, other departments within the clinic and outside organisations to ensure that the reputation of the Radiology Department and BUPA Basinghall Clinic is upheld.
What you’ll bring:
- BSc or DCR in Radiography.
- Substantial X-ray and MSK MRI experience.
- Very effective communicator with a flexible approach.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Senior 1 Radiographer, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits and online discounts
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
For further information about this Senior 1 Radiographer role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 4 Basinghall Street, London
- Salary Offer c. £42k + fantastic benefits