R1068085 Senior 1 MRI Radiographer
Bupa Cromwell Hospital – SW5 0TU
Up to £50,837 + fantastic benefits
3 longer days (12 hour shifts) plus paid overtime on a Saturday if you wish
Attractive rolling roster allocation
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
As a Clinician at Bupa, our patients will be your top priority. With no shareholders, we reinvest our profits back into our business to give you the extra time and technology you need to make a difference to our patients each and every day.
We have belief in you to do what’s right for our patients and in return we’ll support you to develop your career so you can not only grow at Bupa but thrive.
BUPA Cromwell Hospital is a major private hospital in West London providing Outpatient and Inpatient services. The Hospital has 150 beds, 7 theatres, full intensive care facilities and a dedicated day surgery unit. The department currently operates 2 Philips Ingenia 1.5T MRI scanners.
You shall work within the MRI department and perform a wide variety of examinations incorporating neurological, musculoskeletal, angiography, liver, breast and cardiac imaging, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team – showing flexibility of shared tasks to ensure that we provide the best quality service.
An adaptive working attitude is crucial to enable us to deliver an outstanding service to our patients.
What you’ll do:
- Hold responsibility for the daily management of the MRI Service in liaison with the Superintendent Radiographer; organising the daily work schedule to ensure efficient departmental workflow.
- Perform high quality examinations whilst ensuring that all patients being investigated receive a high standard of care.
- Accurately analyse the acquired data, record results and produce high quality images for reporting.
- Supervise the professional standards and operational management of the rotating staff and their training in the respective scanner, ensuring a consistent level of service is upheld.
- Assist in the care of all equipment within the department ensuring that cleanliness is maintained and that any equipment faults are reported immediately.
What you’ll bring:
- BSc or DCR in Radiography
- Substantial MRI experience and it would be desirable if this was in neuro, body, cardiac and ortho MRI
- Flexible approach with the ability to work under pressure
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As an MRI Radiographer, you’ll be eligible for:
- One off Golden Handshake payment (T’s and C’s apply)
- Payment of Professional Registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan, life insurance and income protection
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
- Various family friendly benefits
- Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
- Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
For further information about this Senior 1 MRI Radiographer role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or email@example.com
- Address 164-178 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London
- Salary Offer Up to £50,837