Sales Optimisation / Sales Coach
Spain – Andalusia
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. An innovative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to make sure small problems don’t become big issues.
At Assurant, diversity helps us drive innovation in the global marketplace, and we are strong believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
A diverse and inclusive Assurant helps us better understand and connect with our employees, clients & customers. To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve.
Our continued significant year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies that will excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Based in our Spanish office, every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customer base.
You’ll be working with a team of very like-minded colleagues, you’ll be a decision maker and problem solver. And with access to senior leaders, your career opportunities will grow as you do. Most importantly you’ll be at the start of an ambitious growth period for Assurant across our European businesses. You might be part of a smaller business looking to step-up to the next level. Or, you might be part of a large organisation, but are looking for the next challenge. Whatever your background, this opportunity will help build all our futures.
The purpose of the Sales Coach is to act as part of the client team, working in partnership with our clients, delivering sustainable insurance growth by delivering targeted training solutions in an efficient and effective manner throughout allocated distribution channels. The Sales Coach will be responsible for their own channel/Regions alongside developing the capability and motivating the sales agents.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Ownership for the delivery in year objectives aligned to required performance standards
- Influence, shape and execute solutions to realise objectives
- Effectively uses all resources to ensure optimisation of delivery
- Delivers positive engagement with their stakeholders
- Drive and support a compliant and customer centric culture
- Drives delivery through the engagement of people and cross functional teams
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and expertise;
- Experience within a sales focused role
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of delivering coaching solutions with strong Facilitation and workshop skills
- Highly organised, proactive and self motivated approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Sales and results driven but with an attention to detail
- Full Driving Licence
- English skills (B1)
To review the full list of responsibilities and requirements, please download the job description which can be found on our careers website
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be. And from flexible working to healthcare support, from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of – apply today!